The Regenerative Practitioner
JET 2021 COURSE DASHBOARD
Welcome to The Regenerative Practitioner Series for JET 2021! To begin your preparation for the course, please complete the following tasks:
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook.
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
- Complete your participant profile. When the course starts, we’ll connect you to the participant profiles of everyone in your cohort. Complete your profile now by uploading a photo and, if desired, revising the information you submitted on your enrollment form. To complete your profile, click on the My Profile link in the light-blue menu at the top of your screen!
- Click the MeetUp Session Page button on the right to view your MeetUp preparation materials, and review the materials on that page prior to the first session on Sept. 25th.
The Series consists of one pre-course MeetUp Session, 9 two-hour sessions, and one culminating Intensive between the second-to-last and final session. Session are scheduled for 4pm WEST (Portugal) and 5pm CEST (Malta) unless otherwise specified.
September 25 (8:30am-5:30pm BST)
September 26 (8:30am-1pm BST)
|Session 1||October 4|
|Session 2||October 11|
|Session 3||October 18|
|Session 4||October 25|
|Session 5||November 8|
|Session 6||November 15|
|Session 7||November 22|
|Session 8||November 29|
|Session 9||December 13|
Course MeetUp Details: Please refer to Claudia’s email for further details on the MeetUp in Cascais.
Zoom Access Information
With the exception of the in-person MeetUp and Intensive, course sessions will be held via Zoom. The Zoom link is the same for each session. We strongly encourage you to keep your version of Zoom as updated as possible.
Meeting ID: 844 1628 3073
Study Cohort Information
Check back here after the MeetUp for a record of study cohort groupings.
Session recordings will be posted here for your reference within 2 days of each session.
Use the session outline to access the materials for each session, including preparatory readings and exercises.
MeetUp Session Page
The MeetUp includes an orientation to your course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts. Access the MeetUp session page for relevant materials.
Contact your Faculty Liaison, Beatrice Ungard, with questions for faculty, including questions about the course content, assignments, or study cohorts.
Contact our Course Administrator, Avery Hardy, if you need help!