The Regenesis School
Continuing education in regenerative development available for alumni of The Regenerative Practitioner Series*.
Join anytime as a subscriber to gain access drop-in monthly Practice Studios and receive a discount on courses (course-based enrollment will open next in September 2022).
Welcome to The Regenesis School
We are a collegial community of peers, dedicated to evolving regenerative work in ourselves and the world. We draw from a rich and varied tradition, translating living-systems understandings into practical applications. As a school, we operate from a belief that life is evolving, and that every living being (including ourselves) has the inherent potential to contribute to this evolutionary process. For this reason, we share a collective commitment to ongoing personal and professional development in service to the life that surrounds us, so that our own inner transformations become instruments for changing the outer world.
We avoid trainings or courses that are designed to transfer knowledge. Instead, we seek to enable each of our members to grow their own capacity for thoughtfulness, discernment, caring, and application of living-systems perspectives. We come from diverse backgrounds, disciplines, and life experiences and this is a source of strength and breadth of understanding. As creative beings, we chart our own unique learning paths, consistent with the contributions we choose to make in the world. The role of the school is to provide evolving opportunities to pursue these paths, in the company of other learners.
In designing each course, we emphasize the importance of concreteness by anchoring the learning experience to participants’ real projects and endeavors. We build in depth, so that participants can return to the materials again and again to find new meanings and insights. We reflect the whole of regenerative philosophy even as we go deep into a specific subject, so that coherence of approach can be sustained. And we embrace a spirit of shared, open-ended inquiry—a commitment to regenerating our own thinking—so that we avoid becoming trapped in dogmatic certainties.
Welcome to the Regenesis School. We are glad to have you join us.
Regenesis School Subscription
We invite you to become a subscriber to The Regenesis School. Subscribers receive a discount on all of the courses offered by the school, as well as access to monthly drop-in Practice Studios.
You can become a subscriber at any time.
Regenesis School Subscription Details
$15 USD per month, or $150 annually
- Access to monthly drop-in Practice Studios. Practice Studios provide practitioners with a regular opportunity to “come back to the well” to access direct support from our faculty and from one another as friends in the work. The Practice Studios focus directly on workshopping the challenges and opportunities you are facing as you apply regenerative concepts and frameworks to your work. You may attend as often as you like, and there is no need to catch up on those that you do not attend.
- A discount of $100 off each course in the catalogue. No limit as to the number of courses.
Practice Studios will be held on Wednesdays during the 2022-23 school year: April 13, May 11, June 15, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 16, December 14, January 11, February 15, March 15.
(Which are Thursdays in the Deep Pacific – April 14, May 12, June 16, July 14, August 11, September 15, October 13, November 17, December 15, January 12, February 16, March 16.)
Studio time options:
Morning session (Europe-friendly): 9 am – 11 am US Mountain Time
Midday session: 12 pm – 2 pm US Mountain Time
Afternoon session (Deep Pacific-friendly): 3 pm – 5 pm US Mountain Time
Courses Enrolling Now
The Regenesis School offers a menu of courses organized into two semesters:
- Summer Semester (Winter in Deep Pacific): April – September 2022
- Winter Semester (Summer in Deep Pacific): October 2022 – March 2023
Enrollment for Summer Semester courses is now closed. Winter Semester courses will open for enrollment in September 2022.
All courses are priced at $650 per semester with the option to pay in full or via six-month payment plan. Regenesis School subscribers receive a $100 discount off each course. Scholarships are also available (see below).
As with TRP, we are able to offer a number of 40% scholarships/subsidies to practitioners who would not be able to participate in the series without financial support. Interested practitioners should apply for a scholarship via the link below prior to completing their registration form. If you are are awarded a scholarship, we’ll contact you with a scholarship discount code to use when registering and paying for your selected programming via the new Member Portal.
We are especially committed to using scholarship funds to create equity of access to this work and inclusivity within our “community of communities.” For this reason we place special priority on requests from practitioners in the following categories:
- Practitioners who work as community activists and/or organizers serving marginalized populations and/or underfunded communities.
- Practitioners from underrepresented backgrounds, including Indigenous practitioners and practitioners of color.
- Practitioners from countries with low economic purchasing power relative to the US (including Africa and Latin America).
If you are in one or more of the above categories and a 40% scholarship is not sufficient to make participation possible for you, we encourage you to make a request for additional funds during the scholarship application process.
If you are requesting financial support, you will not complete the process of paying your course tuition until your request is approved. We typically respond to scholarship/subsidy requests within one week of submission.
*Enrollment in The Regenesis School is available to individuals who have fulfilled at least one of the following prerequisites:
- Successful completion of The Regenerative Practitioner Series
- Membership of at least one year in the Carol Sanford Institute’s CAD community
- Membership of at least one year in Resource Development Mexico City (RDMX)
This continuing education programming is designed for individuals with previous history engaging with this methodology. Unfortunately, enrollment is not open to individuals who have not fulfilled one of the above prerequisites.
*Photo credit: Stefanie J Studio