The Regenerative Practitioner
MELBOURNE/SYDNEY 2020 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 2020 Australian cohort of The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following:
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
Accessing The Sessions
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Videoconference MeetUp: April 29
- Videoconference Sessions: May 13, May 20, May 27, June 3, June 17, June 24, July 1, July 8.
- Intensive: July 16 – 19. We will gather virtually the evening of Thursday, July 16 and all day (from approximately 9 am to 5 pm) on Friday – Sunday.
- Final Videoconference Session: July 29
Go to the Course Outline to find your session materials.
Go to the Intensive Archive to find recordings and handouts from the Intensive
Meet the Australia Cohort
View the profiles of the members of your TRP cohort. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”].
Contact technical support!