The Regenerative Practitioner Series
BAY AREA 2019 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 2019 Bay Area cohort of The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following by July 18:
- Set up your [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”participant profile”]. Once the course begins, we’ll post a link that will enable all participants to view one another’s profiles which includes information about who you are, what your work is, and your contact info.
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session. The link is also available on each session’s materials page.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/373784632
- Meeting ID Number: 373 784 632
- Dial-in Number: 669 900 6833 US or 646 876 9923 US (enter Meeting ID number: 373 784 632). Or click here for international numbers.
Most technical issues can easily be resolved by restarting the program and/or your computer. It is also a good idea to keep your version up to date (updates install automatically each time you quit the program, unless you decline. You can also search for updates while the program is open via the “zoom.us” menu at the top of your screen.)
The schedule for the 2019 Bay Area series is as follows:
Videoconference Meetup: Thursday, August 1 from 9:00 – 11:00 am PT.
Videoconference Sessions: Thursdays from 9:00 – 11:00 am PT – August 15, August 22, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10.
Intensive: October 24-27 at a private home in Berkeley. We will gather for dinner from 5:30 – 8:30 pm on Thursday, and all day from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break Friday – Sunday.
Final Videoconference Session: Thursday, November 14 from 9:00 – 11:00 am PT.
Go to this outline to access the materials for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Meet The Bay Area Cohort
View the profiles of the members of your Bay Area TRP cohort. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”].
Contact your faculty liaison, Yeshua Adonai, for questions about course content and assignments.
Contact your course registrar, Louise SaintOnge, for questions about payments and materials access.