AOTEAROA 2019 COURSE DASHBOARD
- Course Syllabus: contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Summary of Reading Materials and Assignments: provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Participant Questionnaire: Gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course. If you did not submit this before the MeetUp, please do so ASAP.
- Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights: If you did not do so before the MeetUp, please sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
- Who to Contact For What: Provides contact information for the TRP team
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment. Please submit by March 22.
Accessing The Sessions
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Videoconference Meetup: Friday, March 1 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time
- Videoconference Sessions: Fridays from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time: March 15, March 22, March 29, April 5, April 12, April 26, May 3, May 10
- Waananga (Intensive): May 30 – June 2, Piritahi Marae, Waiheke Island, Auckland. We meet Thursday 30th, 2pm Powhiri (welcome), and stay together on the marae all day Friday – Sunday (finishing 3 pm).
- Final Videoconference Session: Friday, June 14 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time.
You will go to this outline to access the materials for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Meet The Faculty
You can find out more about the faculty members who will be leading the series here.
Meet Your Cohort
View the profiles of the members of your Aotearoa TRP cohort. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”]!
Contact the course Registrar, Louise SaintOnge, for questions about payment and course logistics.