The Regenerative Practitioner Series
VANCOUVER 2018 COURSE DASHBOARD
These materials were sent to you over email as part of the ramp-up to the series. They are provided here as downloadable PDFs for easy access.
- The Welcome Packet contains information about the course textbook and reading materials, as well as the questionnaire and use of materials acknowledgement we asked you to complete.
- The Orientation Packet contains an overview of how we’ll be working together in the series (including both information about the course structure and a description of our pedagogical philosophy and approach) as well as information about the Course Assignment, Study Cohort Guidelines, and a contact list for course personnel.
- Your Project Information Form is available to fill out online. We expect one form per Study Cohort, but you may also elect to do the Course Assignment as an individual in which case you would fill out your own form. The form is due on August 16.
- If you need to find the contact information for your study cohort and/or faculty resource, please refer to the Study Cohort Assignments document.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session. The link is also available on each session’s materials page.
The access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/990521546
- Meeting ID Number: 990521546
- Dial-in Number: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 (enter Meeting ID# 990 521 546)
Gathering for The Intensive
The series Intensive will be held at the Bowen Island Lodge on October 25-28, 2018. We will meet for dinner from 6:00 – 8:30 pm on Thursday, and all day (9 am to 5 pm) Friday through Sunday.
Your Intensive Coordinator, Kathy Porter, emailed out the Intensive Accommodation & Travel Information document on August 12. Please return your room accommodation requests to her by August 30.
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Meet Your Cohort
NEW! View the profiles of the members of your Vancouver TRP cohort. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”].
Have A Question?
Kathy Porter, your faculty liaison, is your primary point of contact for information about the Course Assignment, study cohort logistics, and accessing course materials, as well as for getting information to faculty.
Contact your course registrar to get help accessing materials and sessions, and to report website bugs.