SYSTEMATICS MODULE COURSE DASHBOARD
We’ll use this space to post general information about the course.
- Continuing Practicum – Systematics: Introduction and Overview. A brief introduction to this module of the Continuing Practicum.
- The Regenerative Practitioner Series Materials Archive. At times during the Practicum you will want to refer back to the materials from TRP. You can use this link to access our master archive of all TRP course materials, along with video recordings of the sessions.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session. The link is also available on each session’s materials page.
The Zoom access link is the same for both cohorts and all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/496110346
- Meeting ID Number: 496110346
- Dial-in Number: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 (enter Meeting ID# 496110346)
Additionally, you may also download a calendar file (.ics) that will import a calendar event with zoom access information into your calendar. PLEASE NOTE: While there is no session in January, the calendar import may create a session on the first Wednesday/Thursday of January. You’ll want to delete this from your calendar.
- North America / Europe / Africa Friendly Cohort – Download Calendar File
- New Zealand / Australia / North America Friendly Cohort – Download Calendar File
Or, if you use an analog calendar, you may also download a list of all session times that you can use to manually input the sessions.
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
View the profiles of the participants in the Systematics module of the Continuing Practicum. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”].
Louise SaintOnge, our Registrar, is your primary contact for questions about the course.