The Regenerative Practitioner Series
AOTEAROA 2019 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 2020 Europe cohort of The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following:
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Preparation for the MeetUp on January 30
On January 20, we’ll provide you with the preparatory materials for the MeetUp, including an overview of how we’ll be working together in this course, a synopsis of the course assignment that you’ll be completing over the arc of the series, and a description of the course’s use of study cohorts. We’ll request that you review this information and bring any questions that you have to the MeetUp.
Accessing the Sessions
We will post information and troubleshooting tips for accessing the Zoom videoconference sessions here the week before the MeetUp.
The schedule for the course is as follows:
- Videoconference Meetup: Friday, March 1 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time
- Videoconference Sessions: Fridays from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time: March 15, March 22, March 29, April 5, April 12, April 26, May 3, May 10
- Waananga (Intensive): May 30 – June 2, Piritahi Marae, Waiheke Island, Auckland. We meet Thursday 30th, 2pm Powhiri (welcome), and stay together on the marae all day Friday – Sunday (finishing 3 pm).
- Final Videoconference Session: Friday, June 14 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time.
You will go to this outline to access the materials for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Set up Your Profile
In a few weeks, you’ll be able to browse the profiles of your fellow participants of the 2019 Aotearoa TRP series. If you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”] so it’s ready when the time arrives!
Contact your course registrar for questions about payment and course logistics.