The Regenerative Practitioner
2021 COURSE DASHBOARD
Welcome to The Regenerative Practitioner series! To begin your preparation for the course, please complete the following tasks:
- Review the Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook.
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
- Complete your participant profile. When the course starts, we’ll connect you to the participant profiles of everyone in your cohort. Complete your profile now by uploading a photo and, if desired, revising the information you submitted on your enrollment form. To complete your profile, click on the My Profile link in the light-blue menu at the top of your screen!
Use the buttons below to navigate to your Cohort Page, where you can find your cohort’s schedule, Zoom access information, and session recordings as well as links to find your cohort members and faculty liaison.
Use the session outline to access the materials for each session, including preparatory readings and exercises.
MeetUp Session Page
The MeetUp includes an orientation to your course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts. Access the MeetUp session page for relevant materials.
Contact our Course Administrator, Avery Hardy, if you need help!