The Regenerative Practitioner
NEW ENGLAND-MIDWEST 2021 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following:
- Set up your Participant Profile . When the course begins, we’ll post a link that allows you to view one another’s profiles, which includes information about who you are and what your work is as well as your contact information.
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
Accessing The Sessions
Videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes to download the free softwareand install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87126955581?pwd=aWhPaVFBc1hxSS9LNFFnUWhheDFPQT09
- Meeting ID Number: 871 2695 5581
- Passcode: 2021
- Dial-in Number: +1 301 715 8592 (enter Meeting ID number: 871 2695 5581), or click here for international numbers.
Most technical issues can easily be resolved by restarting Zoom and/or your computer. It is also a good idea to keep your version of Zoom up to date; updates install automatically each time you quit the program, unless you decline. You can also search for updates while the program is open via the zoom.us menu at the top of your screen.
All Videoconference sessions are held via videoconference on Zoom on Tuesdays from 3:00 – 5:00 pm Eastern Time. The dates are as follows:
- MeetUp: January 12, 2021
- Sessions: January 26, February 2, February 9, February 16, March 2, March 9, March 16, March 23, April 27
- Online Intensive: April 9 – 11. We will gather all day from 10 am – 6 pm EST (9am – 5pm CST) with breaks for lunch and reflective journaling.
- Final Session: April 27
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Connect with Your Cohort
Connect with the other members of the New England/Midwest cohort.
Contact technical support!