LISBON 2020 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 2020 Lisbon cohort of The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following:
- Set up your Participant Profile by going to the My Profile link in the light blue menu at the top of your screen. When the course begins, we’ll post a link that allows you to view one another’s profiles, which includes information about who you are and what your work is as well as your contact information.
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). Here is the access information that you’ll need for all sessions:
- Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89482552626?pwd=NDFPK2J0cVNQbElpZGovdUxFVjlrUT09
- Meeting ID Number: 894 8255 2626
- Passcode: 2021
- Dial-in Number: +351 308 810 988 OR +351 211 202 618 (enter Meeting ID number 894 8255 2626 and passcode 2020) OR click here for international numbers.
Most technical issues can easily be resolved by restarting the program and/or your computer. It is also a good idea to keep your version up to date (updates install automatically each time you quit the program, unless you decline. You can also search for updates while the program is open via the “zoom.us” menu at the top of your screen.)
- Videoconference MeetUp: November 3
- Videoconference Sessions: Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 15, Jan 12, Jan 26, Feb 9, Feb 23, March 9
- Intensive: March 25-28 (whether the intensive will be in person or delivered via zoom is TBD).
- Final Videoconference Session: April 13
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Contact your faculty liaison, Beatrice Ungard, for questions about course content and assignments.
Contact technical support!