AOTEAROA 2020 COURSE DASHBOARD
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the Videoconference Orientation session page.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
- You can download the list of study cohorts here.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). Here is the access information that you’ll need for all sessions:
Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/644200505
Meeting ID Number: 644 200 505
Dial-in Number: +64 9 884 6780 OR +64 4 886 0026 (enter Meeting ID number 644 200 505) OR click here for international numbers.
Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/233482493
Meeting ID Number: 233 482 493
Dial-in Number: +64 9 884 6780 OR +64 4 886 0026 (enter Meeting ID number 233 482 493). OR click here for international numbers.
Most technical issues can easily be resolved by restarting the program and/or your computer. It is also a good idea to keep your version up to date (updates install automatically each time you quit the program, unless you decline. You can also search for updates while the program is open via the “zoom.us” menu at the top of your screen.)
- MeetUp: Friday, Feb 21 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time, at an Auckland location TBA (or via videoconference for those not local to the Auckland area)
- Videoconference Orientation: Friday, Feb 28 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time
- Videoconference Sessions: Fridays from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time: March 13, March 20, March 27, April 3, April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8
- Waananga (Intensive): May 28-31, Piritahi Marae, Waiheke Island, Auckland. We meet Thursday 28th, 2pm Powhiri (welcome), and stay together on the marae all day Friday – Sunday (finishing 3 pm).
- Final Videoconference Session: Friday, June 12 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Auckland local time.
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Contact your faculty liaison, Caroline Robinson, for questions about course content and assignments.
Contact technical support!