The Regenerative Practitioner Series
MELBOURNE 2019 COURSE DASHBOARD
- Course Syllabus: Contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments: Provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Participant Questionnaire: Gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course. If you did not submit this before the MeetUp, please do so ASAP.
- Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights: If you did not do so before the MeetUp, please sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
The schedule for the 2019 Melbourne series is as follows.
Videoconference Meetup: Wednesday, April 17 from 8:00 – 10:00 am Melbourne local time.
Videoconference Sessions: Wednesdays from 8:00 – 10:00 am Melbourne local time: May 8, May 15, May 22, May 29, (skip a week), June 12, June 19, June 26, July 3
Intensive: July 18 – 21, Commonground. Participants should aim to arrive by 4:30 pm on July 18, and make arrangements to ensure you can be fully present with the group until 4:30 pm on July 21. We will assist in coordinating car-pool options closer to the intensive.
Final Videoconference Session: Wednesday, July 31 from 8:00 – 10:00 am Melbourne local time.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session. The link is also available on each session’s materials page.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). If you have trouble with the access link, or you need to access the sessions another way (for example, by telephone), here is the information that you’ll need for all sessions:
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Meet Your Cohort
View the profiles of the members of your TRP cohort. And if you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”]!
Contact your faculty liaisons Lara Hunt and Drika Horton if you have a question for faculty, including questions about the course content, regenerative scenario, or study cohorts.