The Regenerative Practitioner
KIGALI 2020 COURSE DASHBOARD
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 2020 Kigali cohort of The Regenerative Practitioner Series. To prepare for the course launch, please complete the following:
- Review the Course Syllabus, which contains a general overview of the course and its learning outcomes, as well as specific information about the topic of each of the sessions.
- Review our summary of the course’s Reading Materials and Assignments, which provides information about the session materials and recommended course textbook
- Complete our Participant Questionnaire, which gives our faculty a sense of the practice and life experience that you are bringing to the course.
- Review our Philosophy Around Use of Materials and Copyrights, and sign to indicate that you have read and understand the information laid out within.
Course Assignment: Regenerative Scenario
- You can find information about the course assignment and guidelines for working in study cohorts on the MeetUp session page under Preparatory Materials.
- Project Information Form: Gives our faculty basic information about the project your study cohort (or you alone, if you’re doing the scenario individually) will be using for the course assignment.
Accessing The Sessions
The videoconference sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can easily join the sessions by clicking the access link in the reminder email we send you before each session.
The Zoom access link is the same for all sessions. If you have not used Zoom before, give yourself a few extra minutes for the free software to download and install automatically the first time you click the access link (or if you prefer, you can install it manually). Here is the access information that you’ll need for all sessions:
Access Link URL for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81923875757
Meeting ID Number: 819 2387 5757
Dial-in Number: +1 346 248 7799 (enter Meeting ID number 819 2387 5757) OR click here for international numbers.
Update, 9/27/20: Due to new Zoom security requirements, we have added a passcode to this meeting. The passcode is: 2020
Most technical issues can easily be resolved by restarting the program and/or your computer. It is also a good idea to keep your version up to date (updates install automatically each time you quit the program, unless you decline. You can also search for updates while the program is open via the “zoom.us” menu at the top of your screen.)
All Videoconference sessions are held on Wednesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 pm Rwanda local time. The dates are as follows:
Zoom Videoconference MeetUp and Orientation: June 24
Zoom Videoconference Sessions: July 8, July 22, August 5, August 26, September 2, September 9, September 16, September 23, October 28 (final session takes place after the Intensive)
Due to the unfolding situation around the Coronavirus pandemic, we are offering two different scenarios for how the Intensive might take place. Registrants in the Kigali cohort agree to participate in the scenario we select based on what is most appropriate and achievable given the circumstances at that time. We will begin communicating with participants about the most appropriate scenario in early August.
- Scenario 1 – If international travel restrictions and local advice on public gathering permit it, the Intensive will be held in person from October 8 – 11 at Bugesera Lodge. We will gather for dinner from 5:30 – 8:30 pm on Thursday, and all day from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break Friday – Sunday.
- Scenario 2 – If travel and/or public gatherings are not possible, the intensive will be adapted to a Zoom-based format to be delivered over the same weekend of October 8 – 11. In this scenario, engagement over Zoom and in small groups (either in person or virtually, as local guidance allows) will occur in the afternoons and evenings on October 8 – 11.
Go to this outline to access the content for each videoconference session, including preparatory readings, exercises, and video recordings.
Set up Your Profile
Soon you’ll be able to view the profiles of all members of your TRP cohort. If you haven’t yet, [profile url=”profile/edit/group/1/” text=”set up your own profile”] now!
Contact technical support!